The 皇冠6686体育 办公室的研究 is committed to the highest standards of integrity in fulfilling its mission to expand human knowledge and benefit society through research. This is accomplished by providing a range of services in support of all research activities undertaken by faculty, 工作人员, and students at 皇冠6686体育. 皇冠6686体育的活动包括:
- Providing central research administration from proposal submission, through contract development and negotiation, to project closeout with the services of the Office of 赞助项目.
- Supporting a culture of ethical research and compliance by providing guidance and oversight in such areas as the protection of human and animal subjects, 科研诚信, and conflict of interest management.
- Overseeing research 政策, including research compliance, guidelines for faculty and student researchers, 和其他领域.
- Advocating for student research programs and supporting efforts across all colleges and schools.
- Creating opportunities through internal funding that aims to strategically stimulate new endeavors in research programs and scholarly activities.
Risk and Capacity Building 办公室的研究
Tew Contributes to Book on 历史 of Women in the Southern Baptist Convention
Tew’s chapter–‘“A Greater Influence than You Imagine’: Women Lead the Way to Southern Baptist Centralization”–is part of the book’s examination of the role and history of women in the Southern Baptist Convention.
Trepanier Proposes Civility as Superior Virtue for Troubled Times
Political Science Department chair Lee Trepanier has published a new essay that speaks to a nation set on edge by politics and pandemic.
Trepanier, Wallace Contribute to New Book on Solzhenitsyn
Samford professors Lee Trepanier and Jason Wallace contributed to a new book that addresses Russia’s complex influence on American culture, viewed through the experience and writing of its most famous exile and modern literary voice.
Miller Preparing Two Books, Virtual Seminar and Course on Race in Popular Culture and 媒体
沟通 studies professor Niya Pickett Miller is developing multiple high-profile projects related to her scholarship on visual rhetorical criticism of marginal identities.
Carey Publishes New Article on Local 新闻 in Appalachia
His white paper for the Center for Journalism and Liberty offers insights on how rural local news organizations can help contribute to the development of stronger, more resilient communities.